• Furniture & household equipment – both for our residences and for young men and women who are leaving foster care to set out on their own.
• Art supplies – acrylic paints, brushes, canvases, etc.
• Paper products
• Hygiene items
• Cleaning products
• Gift cards
• Tickets to movies, plays and events
– a gift of $15 will buy a bus pass for a Transition Center youth
– a gift of $50 will pay for school pictures for a kid at the Shelter
– a gift of $150 will cover a basic wardrobe for a new girl at the Girl’s Home
For an up-to-date list of needed items, look for our wishlist on AMAZON.COM
** Volunteer help is needed at the Bluegrass Festival. We always need helpers to take tickets, supervise raffles, sell cookies, run errands, and so on. Please call Sammye at 325-655-3821 if you would like to sign up to help!**
• Help with a fundraising event, like our Bluegrass Festival
• Assist with landscape maintenance
• Sponsor a recreational activity for our residents
• Help sort donations, prepare mailouts, organize memorabilia, etc.
• Help spread the word – tell your friends about our work
Did you know that every time you make an online purchase through Amazon.com, you could be helping support our work? It’s simple. Just visit smile.amazon.com, login in to your Amazon account, then search for Concho Valley Home for Girls as the charity you wish to support. For every purchase you make, Amazon will generate a donation of 0.5% of your total purchase price.
Gifts may be brought to the office at 412 Preusser, Monday thru Friday during business hours. If you need us to pick up your gift, please call (325) 655-3821.
If you would like to donate now, please click the button below.PLEASE DONATE