Make Christmas Merry and New Years Bright
By making a donation this holiday season, you will not only contribute to giving the young people we serve something under the tree, you will help ensure that we will have the resources to give them the support and guidance they will need during the months ahead. Your gifts, in cash and in kind, help us help them- the residents of the Home, Shelter and former foster kids starting life on their own- build a better future for themselves and for our community. Please mail your contribution to Concho Valley Home for Girls, PO Box 3772, San Angelo, TX 76902, bring it to our office at 412 Preusser St, or click the button below to make an online donation. And have a Merry Christmas yourself!
• Furniture & household equipment – both for our residences and for young men and women who are leaving foster care to set out on their own.
• Art supplies – acrylic paints, brushes, canvases, etc.
• Paper products
• Hygiene items
• Cleaning products
• Gift cards
• Tickets to movies, plays and events
– a gift of $15 will buy a bus pass for a Transition Center youth
– a gift of $50 will pay for school pictures for a kid at the Shelter
– a gift of $150 will cover a basic wardrobe for a new girl at the Girl’s Home
• Help with a fundraising event, like our Bluegrass Festival
• Assist with landscape maintenance
• Sponsor a recreational activity for our residents
• Help sort donations, prepare mailouts, organize memorabilia, etc.
• Help spread the word – tell your friends about our work
Did you know that every time you make an online purchase through Amazon.com, you could be helping support our work? It’s simple. Just visit smile.amazon.com, login in to your Amazon account, then search for Concho Valley Home for Girls as the charity you wish to support. For every purchase you make, Amazon will generate a donation of 0.5% of your total purchase price.
Gifts may be brought to the office at 412 Preusser, Monday thru Friday during business hours. If you need us to pick up your gift, please call (325) 655-3821.
If you would like to donate now, please click the button below.PLEASE DONATE